Able Scale, the largest independent weighing scales company in Australia, offers a wide range of electronic and mechanical crane scales for suspended weighing.
Some of the company’s best-selling crane and hanging scale products include:
- Light Duty Crane Scale – Anyload OSCL: Ideal for light-duty hanging applications, this digital crane scale can weigh up to 300 kg.
- CAS Heavy Duty Crane Scale (Caston-III): Designed for industrial environments, this crane scale with a swivel hook can weigh up to 10,000 kg.
- Nuweigh Small Electronic Hanging Scale – JAC434: Ideal for portable suspended weighing, this electronic hanging scale can weigh up to 75 kg.
Crane Scales are frequently used on planes, ships, and trains to ensure bulky cargo is moved and cared for properly, as well as in foundries and warehouses. These scales offer a safe and accurate way for overhead weighing.
Established in 1971, Able Scale is an ISO accredited company offering equipment to suit all industries and budgets. The company aims to provide its customers with the best possible solution to suit their business.
For more information on Able Scale quality products, get in touch with the customer support team today.
Source: Choosing the Right Crane Scale
- Everything You Need To Know About Viscometers & Rheometers
- Able Scale offers the best-selling crane scales for suspended weighing
- A&D launches inspection equipment for the pet food industry
- A&D launches innovative bench scales for different businesses
- Custom Checkweigher & Conveyor Belts for Fish Grading Solution