Why buy office photocopiers for your business when you can get them on lease. That’s right! Digital Document Solutions (DDS) Group provides office photocopiers and printers on lease to businesses in Australia, since 1998.
For entrepreneurs, the decision for photocopier lease is based on four variables: Cost, Convenience, Servicing & Maintenance, and Upgrading to Latest Technology. The copier lease plans offered by the DDS Group address every concern of the entrepreneurs efficiently.
Leasing a photocopier machine enables businesses to have greater control over their time, operating costs, and access to trained resources. Most importantly, it lets the entrepreneurs focus on their core business and not get side-tracked in managing the office equipment.
Through its flexible printer rental and photocopier lease plans, the DDS Group enables companies and startups to make their day-to-day functioning faster, smoother and hassle-free.
The Group has more than 4000+ managed print devices from the world’s leading brands like Sharp, Epson, and Canon on offer.
To know more about the most suitable photocopier leasing plan for your business, contact the DDS Group today.
- Different Types of Printer Cartridges
- The Ultimate Guide To Renting And Leasing Copiers In Australia
- DDS Group offers flexible print and photocopier leasing plans for businesses
- Axia Office brings the award-winning advantage of Sharp MX-2651 for small & mid-sized businesses
- Different Types of Ink Cartridges and Toner Cartridges